30 Box Jumps, 24/20
30 Jumping Pull-ups
30 Kettlebell Swings 35/26 lbs
30 Knees To Elbows
30 Push Press 45/35 lbs
30 Back Extensions
30 Wall Balls 20/14 lbs
30 Double Unders
In light of today being the first day of Regionals, let us turn to The Onion for some competition advice:
- Begin with a clear goal in mind, whether that is to lock it up, to dominate, or to just totally crush it.
- Invest in success. No matter the sport or the level of competition, shockingly expensive shoes are probably going to be a necessity.
- Stay focused only on the elements of the match you can control, such as the hours you spend preparing or the brake lines on your adversary’s car.
- Study footage of your opponents to learn how they respond to the pressure of spelling “ecclesiasticism.”
- Don’t let past defeats define you. Each competition is a new opportunity to disgrace your family name.