3 rounds for time of:
50 Double Unders
Bear Crawl, 50 ft
My Top 20 Motivational Quotes
These quotes are a major piece of my metal process during workouts, as well as throughout each day.
Take them or leave them but they have really helped me push through some rough patches or tough
workouts. (Not in any specific order)
1. “If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice”
2. “Don’t Limit your challenges, challenge your limits”
3. “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me”
4. “What comes easy won’t last, what lasts won’t come easy”
5. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you”
6. “When you feel like quitting, remember why you started”
7. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath, then you will be successful”
8. “today I will do what others are not willing to do, so that tomorrow I can do what others cannot
9. “It’s not about how hard you can hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving
10. “A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but because of its persistence”
11. “if you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it”
12. “People who believe they will succeed and people who believe they will fail are both right”
13. “Don’t look back, you’re not going that way”
14. “Only you can change your life, no one can do it for you”
15. “At first people will ask why you are doing it, later people will as how you did it”
16. “The hardest person to beat is the one that refuses to quit”
17. “Leaders don’t create followers, they create more leaders”
18. “Limits exist only in the mind”
19. “If size really mattered the elephant would be the king of the jungle”
20. “The man who moves mountains begins by carrying away small stones”
Again, take them or leave them, but for me, these are quotes that I always have in the back of my mind.
I try and love my life by these quotes and it helps me to stay in the right mind set each and every day.
Pick your favorite one and try it out in your next workout. See you all at the gym!